Friday, April 6, 2012

A Card From Our Leftovers & Close To My Heart Products

Isn't it amazing how many scraps we can accumulate?  I decided to make a card from some leftover lavender paper.  I had already punched the edges when I was making Max's Easter basket.  Actually it was an error.  I love to turn errors into something lovely.

The white label is leftover from a cut from Fancy Frames.  It's the inside of a frame Donna used.  The flower corners are from Paper Trimmings Cricut cartridge cut at 1.5".  I crisscrossed gingham ribbon behind the label.  I added gems to the flower centers on the punched area and the corners.  I used my new Sentiments stamp set from Close To My Heart for the greeting.  I love it.

Another item I love is the Acrilix Stamp Spritz and the Double Stamp Scrubber.  I sprayed the stamp I used with the spritz and then rubbed it on the  Stamp Scrubber and all the ink came off.  If you care to get any of these products just click on the links.

Thank you for your comments and visits.  We truly appreciate them.  God Bless You!!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love what you did with leftovers!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really beautiful, Peggy. That card could work for many occasions - sympathy, Easter, anniversary, thinking of you. Really a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Peggy! This is STUNNING! Love the purples! Don't you just love that double scrubber? It's really genius! Now, I told myself I didn't need that stamp set, but I guess I am going to have to order one now. Hee! Hee! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely, wonderful use of leftovers.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40