Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sweethearts & Cindy Loo - Happy Day

Hi Everyone!! I don't know if you'll remember the invitations that Mom and I made for my friend's niece but I went to a shower for Taylor tonight. The card below was made for her.

I covered the cardbase with pink glitter paper and then used the Cindy Loo Cartridge to cut the background paper out of the SEI White Elegance cardstack. Then I used the Sweethearts Cartridge to cut out the dress and the tuxedo at 4" for the front. I used a $1 Studio G stamp for the sentiment.

I'm happy to say Taylor liked the card. Well, Jacob asked that I tell you all HI! He said that he's always wanted his name to be on the internet so this should make him happy. Thanks for coming to visit and I hope you have a good weekend. Until another day, God Bless!! Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40