Monday, September 20, 2010

Freshly Picked Geraniums

I love flowers. One that my husband planted almost every year was geraniums. I saw these geraniums on my Freshly Picked cartridge and decided to make a card with it.


The card is an A2 card (4.25X5.5). I don't know the name of the background paper. Donna and I have a habit of buying a pad of paper and sharing it. If I'm at her house I get the cover it comes in because it's easier to keep it from bending while traveling if it's in the cover.  If she's here, she gets the cover.  (Does that make any sense?)  Well, any way she has the cover to this paper stack so I don't know what the name of the paper is.  I cut the base geranium at 3.75 X 5".  I then cut the various elements and added them.   I added chalk shading on the pot, flowers and leaves.  The little butterfly is a part of the background paper but I added stickles to his wings.   The sentiment is a Hero Art stamp.

The inside of the card leaves and flowers are leftovers from the cuts on the front.

I hope today is a glorious day for you instead of the Monday blahs.  Thanks for stopping by our blog.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40