Thursday, November 15, 2012

YUM, YUMMMMM COOKIES - Thanksgiving Cartridge

Hi Everyone - well, you know that I like to make little gifts for Jacob's teachers throughout the year.  So I thought that I would make a little something for Thanksgiving.  I purchased some cookie dough from my boss' nephew - this cookie dough came already preportioned out.  All I had to do was open the package, put the dough on the cookie sheet and bake.  LOOOVEEE ITTTT!!  While the cookies were still hot from the oven, I put a Hershey's Kiss in the middle of each cookie then sprinkled each cookie with sugar!  VIOLA!!!  Super Cute, Super Easy, and Super Good!!!

I purchased these fall metal baskets at the Dollar Tree a while back so after the cookies cooled, I put them in a ziplock bag inside the basket.  I then placed more Hershey's Kisses around the cookies.

For the tags, I used the Cricut Thanksgiving cartridge to make the note cards at 2 1/2".  Simply hit cut and out came the cards.  I cut the layer at 2 1/2" and glued to the top.  For the inside of the card, I used the negative of the border that I cut for the front. 

Jacob asked me not to make him carry the gifts into his teacher tomorrow, so I'm going to take them to the office and have the teachers pick them up.  Hopefully, they will enjoy them over their Thanksgiving break.

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we appreciate your visits and your comments.  Until another day, God Bless You and our country!!  Donna

2 comments:

  1. Awesome gift idea:) Love the cute tags...
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40