Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING and Another CCR Christmas Card

Happy Thanksgiving to all our followers and friends.  Today let this be the first day of the rest of lives that we offer Thanks to God for all His blessings.  I am so thankful for His Mercy that is new every morning.  We don't have to wonder, His Mercy and Grace are there every day.  If we fail, we are given a fresh new start.  How amazing is that?  I'm grateful for my family.  They are such a blessing to me.  I'm grateful for you, our crafting family.  You make this blog worthwhile.  Thank you, Father, for all your bounty.

I want to show you another of the cards I made using the Cricut Craft Room Holiday Cards.  Each one costs $.99 cents.  If you're in the Cricut Circle, you get a 10% discount making them $.89 cents.  This one is Holiday card #9.

I cut it out of patterned Christmas paper and lined the front with white shimmer paper.  You can't tell it's shimmer paper in my photo.  Then I got out my Xmas Red and Holly green Stickles and added them to the holly cutouts.  I only wanted to out line the shapes, not cover them completely.  I added ribbon and tied a bow.

This is the inside.  I stamped holly and colored it with Glitter Gel Pens.  All I have to do is add a sentiment to it.

 Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful.  Enjoy your families.  Who is going shopping tomorrow?  God Bless You!!!! Peggy  

1 comment:

  1. Another sweet card. You are really enjoying CCR and these cards. I can't seem to get the hang of it. I love the holly colored with glitter pens.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40