Friday, November 23, 2012

CCR Holiday Card 19

I'm not sure how many people will be looking at blogs today.  Everyone is probably out enjoying the Black Friday sales.  I'm not sure if we are going or not.  Last year we went on Thanksgiving and sat out in the cold at Toys R Us to get Jacob an Ipod.  I thought I would freeze but it was fun.  I had never done that so I wanted to be part of it.  And you know, there was a lot of other people there as well.

My card for today is another of the CCR Holiday cards I made last week.  It is Holiday Card #19.  I cut if from patterned paper with snowflakes on it.  I lined it with a medium blue shimmer paper.  Then I added Crystal Stickles to the word Christ.  I thought that was all that needed to be emphasized.

On the inside I stamped snowflakes with light blue ink.

Thanks for stopping by today.  We so appreciate your comments and visits.  Don't spend too much money today.  God Bless You!!! Peggy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40