Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lara Ladybug 3D Decoupage - Elegant Edges, Digital Delights by Louby Loo

Hi Everyone - I have a volunteer having a birthday this week and she loves ladybugs.  When I saw this digi, Lara Ladybug at Digital Delights by Louby Loo, I knew that I would use it for my volunteer. 

A decoupage digi is a full sheet of a digi that you cut out and pop all layers on top of each other.  It's a very easy digi to use because it comes pre-colored - all you need is a sharp pair of scissors. 

I used the sketch at "Sunday Sketch & Stamp" for the card layout.  I covered the cardbase with black embossed paper.  Cut a 4 3/4" scalloped circle using Elegant Edges (I warned you yesterday that I was using that cart again today).  I cut the heart border using the same cartridge.  I put dots of red Stickles around the circle.  The sentiment is also a Digital Delights digi.

Hop over to Digital Delights to see all the other beautiful creations by the rest of the Design Team.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come back tomorrow!!  Until another day, God Bless You!  Donna

Challenges for this card:

9 comments:

  1. Great card and post Donna:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so pretty - so many lovely things to see! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love - love those sweet surprises!
    THERESA (the Procrastinating Scrapper)
    procrastinatingscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna,
    Oh she's just so cute. She's one of my favorite characters. Haven't tried the decoupage images yet although I've purchased several. You did a wonderful job. I just love all your designs for Digital Delights.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a precious card! I cannot get over how adorable it is!
    Nice work! You seriously did a wonderful job!

    gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so lovely. Love the image and your backing paper.

    Thank you for joining in with this week's challenge at Sunday Sketch and Stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh, I think this is the cutest little ladybug I've seen yet!!! Adorable card, and your volunteer will just be thrilled with it!!!

    May God Bless you too with a bounty of blessing!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWW so cute Donna. the face is adorable and love the way you put it all together

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Donna, love the very cute image. Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

    donna x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40