Thursday, August 18, 2011

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!! - Stars and Stripes Lara

Hi Everyone!  Last week, many of our Armed Forces were killed so I wanted to do something patriotic to honor those that lost their lives and the families that sacrafice so much to maintain our freedom and to secure the freedom of others.  I chose to use Stars and Stripes Lara by Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  Lara was one of the first digis that I ever used by Wendy at Digital Delights.  I think she's adorable.

I used the instructions on Splitcoaststampers to create a Center Step Card.  The instructions are very easy to follow and it makes a great card that showcases the digi.  I also used the Patriotic Paper Pack by Digital Delights to decorate the card.
 

Please pray for all the troops, their families, and our country.  Thank you for your visit and your comments.  Until another day, God Bless You!  Donna

2 comments:

  1. Such a precious card! Another wonderful creation! God bless America!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    This is so CUTE! Perfect stair step and that ribbon is the perfect addition!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40