Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Fun Summer Afternoon - MMSC 115

First off, let me thank Donna for keeping the blog going while I took another trip with my son and daughter-in-love to visit with my grandsons and granddaughter-in-love.  You did a fabulous job, Donna, and I loved all of your cards.  You're really rocking that Imagine.  LOL

For today's Midnight Madness SketchChallenge, I chose one of "priscillastyles" newest images.  It is called Boy With Bug.  I think he is fashioned after Priscilla's son.  Any way, you can find him in Priscilla's Store here.

Card Recipe:
5X6.5" card base
Background paper - KandCo. Wild Saffron - I wanted to use primary colors because the image seems to be a kindergarten student.
Digital Image - Boy With Bug by priscillastyles.
Bugs - Wild Saffron accessories
Cars - embellishments - just part of my stash - don't remember where I got them.  Sorry.
Promarkers used to color image:
Steering Wheel - Sunflower, Gold
Shirt - Denim, Cornflower
Skin - Satin, Dusky Pink, Blush
Hair - Tan, Caramel, Cocoa, Burnt Orange
Sky - Powder Blue
Worm - Lime Green


Click here to go to the MMSC 115.  The Design Team will give you lots of inspiration.  All the details of the challenge are on the blog.  These are the sketches for this week's challenge.


Thank you for your comments and visits.  I have missed you all and am happy to be back.  I hope to see you back here tomorrow.  One more thing, if you have suggestions for our blog, i.e., what would you like to see on the blog, please let us know.  

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Priscilla did a great image -- if it's
    after her son I'm certain he's feeling pretty proud!

    Those little cars are the cutest too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just totally cute! Peggy & Donna I have an award to share with you. I hope you have time to get it. I enjoy your posts everyday and I love the way you work together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and happy creation. Love the extra cute cars. LindaS/MMSC GDT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40