Saturday, May 14, 2011

Thinking of You Card Set - Elegant Edges

Hi Everyone - I work at a hospital in Chattanooga, TN.  At this hospital, there is a committee that raises money for the Foundation at the hospital.  The MAGIC committee has raised millions to give to the Foundation to be used by the hospital to improve services for our patients.  MAGIC stands for M-Memorial, A-Associates, G-Giving, I-In, C-Compassion.  The MAGIC committee had a silent auction this week and I was asked to create something that they could sell. 

The card set and matching gift bag are what I created using the Elegant Edges cartridge on the Thinking of You labels. 

Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll come back again another day!!  Until another day, God Bless You!  Donna

1 comment:

  1. Donna,
    What a great little gift set. I see it selling quick
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40