Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm Back Home

Thank you, Donna, for carrying on the blog while I've been away to see Nathaniel.  You rock, girl.  I looked at your posts.  Loved them, especially the Memorial Day one.  I am so thankful for our troops who protect our freedom at the risk of their own lives.  Love you, Donna.

I had a terrific time in New York City.  Nathaniel, my #2 grandson, is an aspiring actor (our starving artist) and lives there.  He was a wonderful tour guide.  We went to the Gramercy Tavern, one of NY fine dining restaurants, where Nathaniel works.  We were treated royally and had lots of wonderful food, definitely not Southern cooking but great.  We were there 3 hours eating.

Here are a few pictures.  I hope to get some crafting done in the next day or two.  




This last picture shows the National Debt and every family's share at every moment of the day.  It changes constantly.  It's a little scary, isn't it?


Thank you for dropping by today.  Thank you to Donna again for carrying on without me.  

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! Thank you for sharing fabulous pictures of your trip.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40