Sunday, May 29, 2011

HELLO NEW YORK CITY!!

Hi Everyone!!  We just wanted to wish each and every one of you a Happy Memorial Day and a safe and fun weekend.  Also, we would like to thank all of our service men and women that have fought to protect our country and our freedom! 

Mom and I have been very busy this week.  That's why we haven't posted any projects.  This was the last week of the 4th Grade for my son, Jacob.  There was something to do every day this past week at school for him.  He's so happy to be out of school for a while.  It's hard to believe that next year he'll be a 5th Grader.  Time sure does fly when you're having fun!!

Now for an update on Mama/Mamaw!  She is having fun with my brother and sister-in-law in the Big Apple (New York City).  They are there visiting my nephew, Nathaniel, for the weekend!   Here is a picture of her at a restaurant today - look at the size of that sandwich.  Mom and my sister-in-law halved this sandwich.  If I know my mom, I know she didn't eat even close to half of this sandwich.  I'm glad she's having fun!!

Well, I hope to find time tomorrow to make some cards.  I have several thank you cards that I need to make.  Thanks for stopping by and we hope you enjoy your weekend!  Until another day, God Bless You!!  Donna

1 comment:

  1. Sounds busy, busy... but all in a wonderful way! Enjoy all your family time! We can't wait to see how these wonderful events inspire your future creations! We love ya'll and your beautiful designs! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40