Wednesday, September 6, 2017

My First Christmas Card 2017

I would like to share with you today my first Christmas card of 2017.  I have some left from last year so I shouldn't  have to make too many this year.  How about you?  Have you started your Christmas cards yet.  I would love to see some of them.  Show them in the comments.  This is my first.

Card Supplies:
5.5"X5.5" card base made from KandCo. Christmas pad.  I have several so I can't give you the exact name.
Red Shimmer paper embossed with AG Holiday Seasonal Folder
Ornament - AG Christmas Die
Merry Christmas - from Cuttlebug Seasonal Wishes Dies & Border Folders.  I used foiled paper for the ornament & sentiment.
Gold Ribbon for the handmade bow.

I hope you will share your Christmas cards with us (any cards for that matter).  Would love to see them.  

God Bless You!!! Peggy

Challenges for this card:
Cuttlebug Mania 2W, 3E - Anything Goes with Die Cuts and/or Embossing
Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects - #49 - Always Anything Goes (Week 2)
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #14 - Anything Christmas Goes (Week 1)
Tuesday Throwdown W - #359 - Punches and/or Dies
Christmas Card Challenges - 2W runs for 11 days, must be Christmas/Winter card, THEME IS OPTIONAL Anything Christmas/Holiday /

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful ornament card. I would say you are off to a great start with this Christmas beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful art work - thanks for dropping it off at TT this week - best wishes in the draw - Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great oppulent card! Thanks for sharing with us at the Holly & Ivy Challenge. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful Christmas card!
    Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time!
    Hugs,
    Swissie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40