Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Happy Birthday To My Son

Tomorrow we celebrate the birth of my son.  When he was born I knew nothing about taking care of a baby, much less raising him to be an incredible man.  However, with the help of the Lord, through all my mistakes, he has become a good Christian man.  He's hardworking (too hard working, if you ask me), a faithful companion to my lovely daughter-in-law, and a good father to his two sons.  I'm afraid I don't get to see them as much as I would like but we live 5 hours apart.  Can you tell?  I am very proud of him.

This is the card I made him.  It is a simple card made with an Anna Griffin card topper, but it was made with love.  I love you, Brian, and am so glad the Lord gave you to me and your Dad.

THE HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO YOU!!!!


Thank you for your visit today.  I hope your day is filled with Peace, Joy and Love.

God Bless You!! Peggy

Challenges for this card:
Come and Get It W3E Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - W, F - #258 Happy Birthday
The Corrosive Challenges - M, 3E Always Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice image and fun colors, great job :-) Good luck in the draw. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40