Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Gold Foil Fun

I've been noticing a lot of foiling on cards of my team mates on the Graciellie Design DT.  I have been playing with some of it this week and I made this card.  I really like it and it was easy to make.


The gold foil design is actually the negative of an original design I used.  I'll be sharing the original another day since I messed it up. After I ran the original through the Minc machine, this pattern was left and I just placed it on a sheet of toner paper and ran it through the Minc.  I don't think this picture shows the true beauty of the gold.  I had to maneuver the camera around because I kept seeing my reflection in the card.

Thank you for your visit today.  I hope you like my card.  More later.

God Bless You!!! Peggy

Challenges for this card:
Crafty Creations - 2W, 2E, #348- Always Anything Goes (Week 1 of 2)
Fab 'n' Funky - W,1E, C10 - #361 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts M, 3E, #39 - Anything Goes/Option of Girly
Deep Ocean Challenge 2W - #161 - Shabby Chic/Vintage  (week 2

3 comments:

  1. This is so stunning and elegant in every way! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card..love it totally...colour combi is just awesome..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Good luck

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40