Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Gate Fold Card

I showed you an image yesterday that I colored with color pencils.  It was a Rick St. Dennis' image called "Miss Midnight's Flirty Feathers".  I submitted it to Rick's FB page and asked for constructive criticism.  Rick and some of his design team offered some advice.  I went back to my image and applied their suggestions and I really like it a lot better.  

I made a card with her using an Anna Griffin's Gatefold Cuttlebug folder.  These folders make such beautiful embossed cards.  

The flowers & leaves were made with Martha Stewart punches.  

Here are the two versions of the RSD image.  The first one is the way I submitted it to Rick's FB page for constructive criticism.

 Here is what she looks like after I applied the suggestions made.  Which do you  like better?

 I guess I've never grown up because I like to color.  It kind of reminds me of painting.

Thanks for visiting with me today.  I love hearing from you.  God Bless You!!! Peggy

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40