Friday, February 15, 2013

JACOB WROTE ME A POEM!!!

Hi Everyone!

There's not card for today!  There is something better!!  My son wrote me the sweetest poem for Valentine's Day that  will cherish forever!

Here it is:

You are my protector like a mama bear and her cubs.
You are the angel that really loves.
You are a careful jewel
Who's always loving and never cruel.
You smell like a bright meadow under the sun,
But lots more fun.
You turn darkness to light,
And you feel my day with delight!

Needless to say, I cried tears of JOY!!!  He made my day so special with this poem.  Like I said, I will keep this poem forever!!  He's so sweet!!!

Hopefully, we'll have a card for you tomorrow - thank you for your visits and your comments!  Until another day, God Bless You!!  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40