Thursday, February 14, 2013

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY - Cricut Craftroom

Hi Everyone and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

I don't know about you all but I don't seem to have enough time anymore for what I love to do!  I don't have time to craft.  You know the saying, "When mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!"  Well, when Donna (Mama) doesn't have time to craft, Donna (Mama) ain't happy!!  Well, with the Valentine's Day holiday, I had to make time to craft!  I just could not bring myself to buy a store bought card - just goes against the grain. 

So with that said, with time being short, I downloaded some Valentine's cards to Cricut Craftroom.  Then I simply had to select the card, select the size, put the paper on the mat, and have the Cricut Expression cut it.

Here are the finished products. 


I hope each of you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!  We appreciate your visits and your comments!  Happy HEART Day!  Until another day, God Bless You!  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40