Thursday, December 13, 2012

SANTA CHRISTMAS BAGS - George, Trim A Tree

Hi Everyone - Have you got all your Christmas shopping done?  Have you got it wrapped?  Well, I'm going to Mom's house tonight to wrap some of Jacob's packages so he won't be trying to peek!!  I have to get everything finished before next Tuesday because I'm having surgery and will be out of commission for a while.

With that thought in mind, I'm taking Jacob's teachers a little Christmas cheer today also.  I decided to decorate some red gift bags for their gifts. 

I cut a piece of black cardstock at 5 3/4" x 3 1/4" to look like Santa's belt.  Then using George and Cricut Craftroom, I used the rounded square to make the belt buckle.  I cut this out of white glitter paper. 

Then for the gift tags, I used Trim A Tree and cut out Santa's head.  All in all, I think they turned out pretty cute!!

Thank you for stopping by today!  Mom and I appreciate your visits and your comments.  Take time to remember the Reason for the Season and as you go out shopping, remember there are going to be lines so instead of getting frustrated, try to show Christ through your actions.  Until another day, God Bless You!!  Donna

2 comments:

  1. These are just darling! I love 'em.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love these! TFS.
    D-
    dmcardmaker (AOL)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40