Thursday, December 6, 2012

IT BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!

Hi Everyone! 

Well, Mom and I have been at it again.  We have been crafting!  Mom came over tonight for dinner and then we started working on a wreath that I bought on Monday at Michael's for $1.99.  I also bought some floral picks and ribbon on sale for 60% off.  I loves me a BARGAIN!! 

I've had a hurricane vase filled with beads and red Christmas balls sitting on my breakfast nook table for two weeks now.  My husband kept telling me that he didn't like the vase - he said it "needed something!"  Thus the trip to Michael's and crafting of a wreath with Mom!! 

Mom wrapped the ribbon around the wreath and made a beautiful bow!  Then we started placing picks and Christmas balls around the wreath.  We tried some picks inside the vase too but we didn't like that.  Here are several pictures of the finished product


We placed the wreath around the hurricane vase thus creating a totally different centerpiece which my husband liked.

Thank you for stopping by today.  We hope you're enjoying decorating for Christmas as much as we are.  God Bless You!!!  Donna





2 comments:

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40