Thursday, August 23, 2012

If The Shoe Fits

I was talking to my sister-in-law yesterday.  She told me she was sitting in her closet looking at her shoes wondering, "Where did all these shoes come from?"  It seems we all have this shoe fetish, even my brother.  We just love shoes.  Anybody else out there like that.  We've tried to analyze ourselves  to see where this problem originated.  Unsuccessful.  Anyway, her statement inspired this birthday card for her.  She's another September birthday.

Card Recipe:
5X6.5 Card Base
Background Paper - DCWV Lace & Linen Paper Stack
Shoes - Better Together Imagine Cartridge - I used the different patterns and colors from this cartridge to make them.  Cut them at 1".
Ribbon - placed to create squares to showcase each shoe.
Sentiment- computer generated.
Stamp for inside - Close To My Heart Stamp Set - 4 My Friend 
I like this stamp set.  I have used it several times.

This is the inside of the card.  I had some leftover cutouts so I used them as labels for the message.

I hope your week is going great.  I have missed Donna, be glad when she gets home.  Thanks for visiting today.  I will try to have something for you again tomorrow.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card!!!

    I think I probably have way over 200 pairs of shoes -- really!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! This card will make her laugh.

    No I don't have that problem. I have 4 pairs for the summer and 2 pairs for the winter. Now problem is with my crafts. I see something that someone else has done that is awesome. SO I just have to buy all of the supplies. My hubby thinks that I just might have more supplies than Michael's or Hobby Lobby. I try to make something every day and then give it away. Hopefully, bringing a blessing to someone and making them smile or laugh or go OHHHHHH how beautiful. So with all of that I will now say thank you for your inspiration and yes YOU have been one of my dear enablers. :) Keep up the good work.

    Marjorie from TX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Above should have read... My problem is with crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. I love shoes but can't wear just any.( Knee problems and heel spurs) But I buy and wear a ton of flip flops. I wish I could ear those really high, high heels. I did try on a pair and nearly fell over. haha So my bigger "vice" is craft supplies. (can't stop buying carts)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40