Stacy if you will email your address to us we will get your Cindy Loo cartridge in the mail to you. Congratulations on winning.
Also, we would like to show you a new award that Grace of Gracenotes For Today has created. She so graciously sent us this award. Isn't it lovely?
Rules of Award Acceptance
- Right-click on the award and save it to your desktop for use when you add it to your blog.
- Choose FIVE (5) worthy recipients and list them. Next to their blog name, give ONE reason why you think their blog is special. What catches your eye about them? What do you love?
- On your blog page, list 5 things about yourself. Include at least one thing you enjoy about your craft.
Grace has kept the requirements few and simple so that people will not feel it is a chore to accept the award. It is meant to be fun and encouraging! But since there are only five recipients each time, select them thoughtfully and carefully.
A Thing of Beauty ~ Award
- Purtty Papers Joy always has a delightful colour scheme and beautiful cards.
- She's A Sassy Lady Sheila always has something exciting going on at her site. She's so informative.
- Paper Blossoms A very clean and attractive looking blog.
- Glenda's Cards Glenda makes beautiful cards.
- Amazing Grace Gorgeous layouts and other lovely paper crafts.
Five Things About Me
- I love Spring time. I love to see the landscape take on new life.
- I enjoy gardening and watching flowers grow.
- I used to sing in a trio with my husband and my son.
- I would like to see more research done to find a cure for the rare forms of cancer.
- What I love about cardmaking is that my mind can wander into another world where there are no worries.