Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Birdie

This is my second offering as Guest Designer on Doodle Pantry Digis.  Laurie Wilson designs some awesome digital images.  She also has a group on Crafters Digital Art Center.  You can  learn about her challenges and other discussions on this site. 
This little bird is one of my favorite digis.  Laurie has drawn him in all kinds of situations.  This one is called "ChristmasBirdie".  After coloring him with my Promarkers and Glitter Gel Pens, I framed him with a scalloped circle cut with the Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge.  The paper is from Hobby Lobby.  The Christmas tree brads are Spare Parts.  I attached the framed image to the card with pop dots.
 
Thank you for swinging by today.  I hope you find some inspirations for your creativity.  God Bless You!!!!  Peggy
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Peggy,
    What a pretty card. I love the detail on the tree.
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Peggy! This card is SO adorable! Your coloring is perfect and i love the way you framed him, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40