Saturday, September 20, 2014

Paper A La Mode Challenge - Use A Die/Punch

Our challenge at The Outlawz Paper A La Mode today is Use A Die And/Or Punch.  Our sponsor is Squigglefly,  My digi is called 'Bearly A Sailor'.  This is the card I made with him.

Card Supplies:
A2 card base - this card base is from a box of 40 cards I got at Michaels' for $5.
Image - Bearly A Sailor from Squigglefly.
Sentiment -Silhouette cut file #62501 by Megan Hardy Designs.  Don't you think it goes perfect with the little sailor bear?
Promarkers used to color the image:
Outfit - Cool Gray 1, Indigo Blue
Bear - Walnut, Caramel, Tan, Cool Gray 4, Red
Ink - I used a Q-tip to dab on some dark brown ink on top of the coloring to give him a furry look.

Please come join us at the Paper A La Mode Challenge today. There is a different challenge every day of the week at the Outlawz.  I hope you will come play with us.  God Bless You!!!!Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40