Thursday, September 11, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GAIL!!! - Silhouette Cameo

Hi Everyone - me again!!!  I know it's a shock - two days in a row!!  Mom has kept the blog going for so long while I've been so busy with work, school, life in general that I thought I would give her a break for two days in a row!!  She makes such beautiful work and puts so much time into all her creations - I thought she needed a break!!

So yesterday, I told you that my mother-in-law's birthday was coming up next week!  So she doesn't like me to give her store bought cards - she keeps all my cards and sets them out for a long time after her birthday has passed.  So I thought I would make her this pop up card from the Silhouette store!  It was very easy to make - simply load the paper, send it to the Silhouette and the machine does all the work.  The hardest part is deciding what color of paper to use.

Here is the front that I printed out with the Silhouette:



and here's the inside of the card:




I think she'll really like it.  Now off to make some more cards for my Aunt Linda, Aunt Nellie, friend Tanner, and brother Brian!!  I'm sure that I can find something in the Silhouette store for each of them!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and we would love to hear your comments!  Stop by again to see what Mom makes for all these people too - I'm sure it'll be beautiful as always!  Until another day, God Bless You!!  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40