Wednesday, September 24, 2014

MICHEAL'S $1 BINS - GIFT BAGS - SILHOUETTE CAMEO

Hi Everyone - 

Can we have a show of hands of the people out there that LOVE the Micheal's $1 Bins???  Well, I must say that I can't go in Michael's without spending money on the $1 items in those bins.  There are LOTS of goodies to be had in that area.

With that thought in mind, I like to get things in the bins in order to give a little something to Jacob's teachers.  I have found that if you keep the teachers happy, they will take good care of your child.  So I try to send them a little something for each holiday.  Well, these bags are going to Jacob's teachers tomorrow in celebration of the first day of fall.  I also send something to the school nurse, Ms. Kristen, because she takes good care of Jacob too when he's not feeling well.  

So I got all his teachers and nurse something for a total of $10.  Not a bad price for making five people smile!!

I used my Silhouette to create the Chevron monograms for each bag.  I tried to match the color of the monogram to the items inside the bag.  I think they turned out cute!





Now let me clarify that Jacob will NOT be delivering these to his teachers.  He's too embarrassed and cool to make the deliveries so my Mom said she will take them to the school tomorrow on her way to her bowling league!  Too funny!!

Well,thanks so much for stopping by today - Mom and I appreciate your visits and your comments.  If you've found the Micheal's $1 bins as much fun as we have, please let us know.  It's nice to know there are others that have the same addictions as we do!!  Until another day, God Bless You!!  Donna  

1 comment:

  1. How fun! And YES! Michael's $1 bin is generally the 1st place I head when I walk in the store. Lots of goodies for little money and sometimes, it's like a treasure hunt looking through them! lol

    I hope Jacobs teachers love their little gift bags!

    (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40