Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy Birthday, Christopher!!

Yesterday was my oldest grandson's 29th birthday.  We "skyped" on my birthday and he told me he was going to be 29 forever.  So that gave me an idea for his card.


Card Recipe:
Card base, label and 29 Forever - cut files from the Silhouetted Online Store.
Guitar - picture downloaded from the internet, opened in Silhouette Studio software, sized and printed.
Background paper is DCWV- I can't remember the name of it.  I use it a lot for masculine cards.

This is the inside of the card:
 
Thank you for stopping by today.  Please come back tomorrow.  Donna will post her card for Chris's Birthday.  You will be surprised how similar our cards are.  We didn't craft together nor did we discuss what we were making.  God Bless You!!!!  Peggy
 

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40