Monday, September 23, 2013

100 Days of Tombow

I am so excited to have the opportunity to participate in the "100 Days of Tombow" program.  For Tombow's centennial year, they are spearheading new avenues of creative growth.  They have been creating innovative products for the past 100 years that help us, the everyday artists, do our best work.  

For each participant, Tombow will donate $100 of  product to the Council for Arts Education, a national nonprofit dedicated to promoting and supporting art education and quality art programs nationwide.  Their goal is raise $10,000 worth of product for this dynamic cause that shapes the future crafters and artists of America.  Contact Barbara Pritchett (barbara@eosmarketing.com) for your products to be a participant.  

I will show you the products they sent me later but first I want to show you my project I created.

These are the products Tombow sent me.
Volume 8 - Very Pale Tone - Irojiten Color Pencils
A Set of Water Based Markers
A Tombow Stamp Runner - I will be buying more of this adhesive runner.  It is the best I have used.

Card Recipe - 
Card Base, Label & Scroll are from Cricut Cartridge Creative Cards cut at 5.5 in.  This cartridge makes it easy to make a card.  I did not use all the elements with this card, only part of them.
Image is from Scrapbook Society.com.
I colored the image with the colored pencils and used some of the markers to highlight the leaves & hair.  I love how it looked when complete.
I inked the edges of all the elements with Anna Griffin Blue Ink.

Here is a close up of the image.

Please contact Barbara and tell her you want to participate in their "100 Days of Tombow" program.  They are so nice over there.  I hope you will join us again soon for some more inspiration.  God Bless You!!!!  Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Peggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The delicate hues of the pencils work perfectly with the image. Just lovely! TFS Christine

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40