Monday, September 26, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ETHEL - IMAGINE YUMMY



Hi Everyone - I hope you all had a good weekend. I got a lot of things accomplished which always makes me feel good. Many of you know that I work with volunteers and Tuesday is the birthday of one of the volunteers that works in my office. Her name is Ethel and she is one of the sweetest ladies you'd ever want to meet.

I recently bought the Yummy Cartridge for the Imagine but as is the case with a lot of the things I buy, I had not used it until I decided to make a card for Ethel. To make this card, I chose the card option on the Yummy cartridge and printed and cut it at 9". I scored it along the score lines using my Martha Stewart Scorepad.



I then used the envelope feature that matches the card at 9 1/4".



To decorate the card, I cut the embellishments below at 2 1/2". The only thing that I added to the card that was not created by the Imagine was the bling that I bought at Michal's on sale for $1.00. All in all, I know Ms. Ethel will love her card.




Thanks for stopping by today. Mom and I so appreciate all your visits and your comments. Until another day, God Bless You!! Donna

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree! Ethel will love the card! Beautiful!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna,
    Super cute, your friend is going to love it.
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! That's a great word to use! I love the envelope and card set. The pearls on the card are just an incredible touch! It's just so YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, it's beautiful. Love the colors you chose. Gorgeous!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40