Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another of My Mistake Cards

Have you ever had one of those days?  I was on a roll Saturday making cards for obligations.  I made this card and thought it was very nice.  Just as I got the picture for it made, I realized I was supposed to use a sketch.  I promptly growled, "OH NO".  Hence, My Mistake Card.  I decided to post it anyway.  I can use it for someone who has helped me immensely since my husband's passing.

Card Materials:
5X5" Card Base
Background Paper - SEI Bissette
Digital Image - Priscillastyles Corset and Sentiment
Ribbon
Martha Stewart Pearls
Promarkers used for Digi
Flowers - dusty Rose, Antique Pink
Leaves - Leaf Green, Forest Green
Corset-Dusky Pink, Sunkissed Pink, Almond


Thank you for looking.  I hope you'll come back tomorrow and invite your friends to look also.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

1 comment:

  1. Peggy,
    Very pretty card. I wish my mistakes looked as good as yours
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40