Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Easter Basket

I love Spring, especially Easter.  I love to see the trees, flowers and landscape come to life.  I know the pollen is not fun but the beauty of everything coming to life is so enjoyable.  

I mentioned yesterday, CDAC has new challenges.  Here is a link.  Remember, you are given free digital images.  So this would be a good time to try them if you've been wanting to.  This is the card I made with one of the images offered in the Freebie Challenge.  

Card Recipe:
A2 Card  Base
Paper - Various colors of card stock
Cuttlebug  & Heritage Embossing Folder for embossing card.
Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge for scalloped ovals - cut from 4" to 5.25" each .25" larger than the one before. Stack.
Digital Image from Nana Vic - CDAC
Promarkers used:
Basket - tan, cocoa
Eggs - Amethyst, Lemon, Canary
           Pale Pink, Powder Blue
Easter Basket Grass - Canary, Pale Pink, Amethyst, Leaf Green,     True Blue, Cerise
Bow - Cerise, Magenta

I'm so glad you've come by today.  Hope you find inspiration.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy


 

6 comments:

  1. Good morning! Love coming to your blog and reading the title! Easter/Spring is my favorite season! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spring and Easter as well. It is a time of rebirth, and new beginnings.
    Your card is lovely.
    Cathy
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy,
    I look forward to your posts everyday, your cards always put a smile on my face, this one is no exception :)
    I also love spring, but unfortunately here in Florida, we usually just have winter and summer.
    Great card
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it peggy! There is a little something on my blog for you! Hope you like it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, the color looks beautiful!! Thank you for the lovely comment on my card!! Cathrynb67 :)
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40