Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Blog Hop Coming Soon

Hi Everyone, I have been away for almost a month at my son & daughter-in-love's home.  While there, I helped her with her website.  She and her friend, Sharon, are opening an internet store to sell handmade pillows.  I'll tell you more about that when we get it up and running.

I have other news as well.  I have been invited to be on the Graciellie Designs Design Team.  I'm excited about this.  Gracie Chavez, the owner, has beautiful digistamps.  On August 1 & 2 we will be having 2 blog hops.  On August 1, it will be a joint effort between Graciellie Designs and Paper Temptress.  I will be involved with this one.  Gracie will be releasing some beautiful new releases.  I can't show you them yet but stay tuned for more.


Thanks for visiting today.  We'll talk later.

God Bless You!!!  Peggy

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40