Wednesday, July 26, 2017

AG 3-D Flower Dies

How many of you watch HSN every time they have a craft day?  I was in VA when they had the one in July.  That didn't keep me from watching and my daughter-in-law kept encouraging me to buy "stuff".  I was pretty bad.  One of things I bought was Anna's 3-D Flower Dies.  In case you haven't noticed I love flowers.  Today, I finally got out the dies and made this card.


Card Details:
5X7 Card base - I made this card base from paper with gradient colors
Background design - embossing folder from Cuttlebug Bird Cages and Branches dies and embossing folders.
Flowers & leaves- Anna's 3-D Flower dies - cut from gradient paper
Sentiment

Thank you for joining me today.  I hope you're getting excited about the upcoming Blog Hop on August 1 with Graciellie Design and Paper Temptress.  I know I am.

God Bless You!!!  Peggy



Challenges for this card:
A Bit More Time to Craft (2W, P1/15, E3) Always Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1, E3) - Always Anything Goes
Create and Inspire (M, P10. E3) #64 - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage Challenges (2W, P7/21, F, E3) #92 Anything Goes
Daisy Chain Challenges (M, P5, E3) #10 Floral

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so gorgeous and I love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire Challenge.
    Mary (DT) scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40