Sunday, February 5, 2017

Thank You card for DS4J New Release Sunday

Hi everyone, I hope your weekend is awesome.  Today would have been my 57th anniversary.  My husband passed 7 years ago on March 5, 2010.  He went to heaven exactly 1 month after our 50th. He was the love of my life and still is.  I think Donna & I are going to the movies to see "A Dog's Purpose." to celebrate.  You may think that's not much of a celebration but she always does something with me on our anniversary so I won't have to be alone.  I love my children so much.  

My card today is for the Digistamps4Joy new release Sunday.  There are quite a few cute digis being released today.  I hope you will go the shop and look at all of them.  Then come join the DS4J Challenge.  The theme this month is Anything Goes -with a twist of Red for Valentine's Day.  
Card Supplies:
5X7 card base
Background Paper - KandCo. Botanicals paper stack
Image - part of Thank Sentiments by MP of DS4J
Colored with Prismacolor colored pencils.
Butterflies were fussy cut from a sheet of paper from the same paper stack as above.
Sequins 

Thank you for stopping in.  I would love to hear from you.

God Bless You!!! Peggy

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so beautiful and I love those colors. It really gets me into a Spring like mode. And, I am glad you can celebrate with someone a bit on your anniversary. And, maybe cherish wonderful memories too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40