Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Thinking of You

I have had this label saved in My Projects on Design Space for a while.  It has so many little pieces to each element, it took some time to cut.  But I finally got all my paper together and commenced to cutting.  This is the card I made using the label.


The label is in the Make It Now projects in Design Space or Cricut Access as it is called now.  It is called Anna Griffin Flower Crest.  Like I said there were lots of pieces (some of them intricate) but my Explore cut them beautifully.  

Here is another view of the label but this one I flattened in Design Studio , then printed it and cut it.  It was a whole lot easier and saved a tremendous amount of time.  The one on the right is the printed one.  I think I'll be using this feature a lot more.  The bird has 3 layers of cardstock but I don't see why he couldn't be flattened and print then cut.
Thank you for stopping by today.  I love reading the few comments I get.

God Bless You!!! Peggy

Challenges for this card:
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - Always Anything Goes
Colouring in Scrapland - M, 1st Monday, E2, No digital colouring - (July) Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes
Great Impressions - M, 3E, - July - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Really sweet card! I don't find a bunch of layering so easy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the layering and colors. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the color combo and layered design. Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month, and I hope you to see you next month.
    Ruza ~ GI DTC
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40