Saturday, March 12, 2016

Christmas Card - Week #9 - 3D Nativity Card

This is the 9th week for making cards on the FaceBook Group, Only Christmas Cards/Projects.   This is their challenge for the year of 2016. My card for this week.


This is the inside of the card.

This is the front of the card.  

This card is made entirely from a file from the Silhouette Design Store using my Cameo.  If I make it again, I will use a different paper for the inside.  I used a gold shimmer paper which had a white center and it kept coming apart on the center fold.  I think maybe a solid core paper will be more durable.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I would love to see your beautiful Christmas cards.  I know it's a little early but I'm hoping not to be in a rush come time to mail them.

God Bless You!!! Peggy 

Challenges for this card:
Crafting-With-Friends 2W, 3E - (W1 of 2) Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - 2WE3 - No. 25 (W1 of 2) - Anything Goes
Moving along with the Times 2W,3E #15 Purple Haze (W2 of 2)
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra (M, P1) Anything goes as long as it is Christmas
Scrap N' Challenge (M, P15) Anything Goes
Silhouette Challenges (M,P1,E3,SIR) #35 Anything Goes Using Silhouette
The Sisters of Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous card, Ladies! I love it...both inside and out!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap N' Challenge! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! :D Thanks for joining the Scrap N' Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your wonderful card at CHNC Christmas Mar 2016. Like the dimension. I have a Cricut Explore and sometimes a designer has made an SVG file of similar for the Cricut. Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    what a brilliant card and such a super design too.
    Love the fab inside also.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Peggy! I have this file also, and think it is just so pretty and elegant! I'm glad you have entered this beautiful card at the CHNC Extra blog! We hope to see you again soon! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful...love the fun fold and the lovely design!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges March Showcase!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL CARD! Will you bring it back again closer to Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - beautiful card - great project! Thank you for sharing over at Silhouette Challenges for March.
    - Vicki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - beautifully designed and made.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sisters of Craft Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40