Monday, February 22, 2016

MONOGRAMMED RED TOTE FROM WALMART

Hi Everyone - it has been FOREVER since I made a post on the blog.  Mom has threatened to remove me completely from the blog and fussed at me about my inactivity.  I made several things off and on but I would forget to make pictures.  Well, this morning, I went over to Mom's and we worked on a project that I've been wanting to do for a while.

A few weeks ago, I saw a post on the Cricut Facebook page about a reversible tote for $9.97 that people where putting monograms on.  So off to Walmart I went and I bought one of the totes.  To make the monogram, I downloaded the app, Monogram It, to my phone.  With the app, you can build the monogram on your phone and save it.  Then you send the monogram to your email, save it to your computer, and upload it into the Cricut Design Space.  Easy-peezy!!!!

So at Mom's house, I sent my monogram to my mom's email.  She uploaded it into Cricut Design Space and then we cut the monogram out of iron-on vinyl.  Using Mom's iron and a towel between the iron and the purse, I ironed the monogram on.

This is the before picture:






With the initials ironed on:



I simply LOVE all the things that you can do with the Cricut Explore!!  It's a wonderful machine and allows you to make some amazing things.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  We appreciate your visits and your comments.  Have a good day and God Bless You!  Donna


·         613 Avenue Create - W, 3E, Any Craft Accepted - #164 Anything goes with optional twist: Create Your Own Color Challenge
·         Come and Get It W3E #? Mixed Media
·         Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 #28 Anything Goes  (W1 of 2)
·         Scrappers Delights  M, First Saturday of the M  Always Anything Goes
·         Brown Sugar – W, E2 - No. 186 - Anything Goes
·         Crafting-With-Friends 2W, 3E - (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
·         Creative Artiste Challenge M, E3, C5 - February Anything Goes with Mixed Media

·         Jo's Scrap Shack - W, 3E  - No.126 - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely personalized tote! Love the font of these letters... very elegant! Thank you for playing along with us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo what a lovely projekt !! Love it
    Thank you so much for play Along in our challenge at Scrappers Delight this time. Looking forward to see you and your crafty mind here again next challenge.
    HUGS :0) Cicci,
    ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely personal touch. Thanks for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to you joining us again.

    Sara
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights! Maria

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40