A few weeks ago, I saw a post on the Cricut Facebook page about a reversible tote for $9.97 that people where putting monograms on. So off to Walmart I went and I bought one of the totes. To make the monogram, I downloaded the app, Monogram It, to my phone. With the app, you can build the monogram on your phone and save it. Then you send the monogram to your email, save it to your computer, and upload it into the Cricut Design Space. Easy-peezy!!!!
So at Mom's house, I sent my monogram to my mom's email. She uploaded it into Cricut Design Space and then we cut the monogram out of iron-on vinyl. Using Mom's iron and a towel between the iron and the purse, I ironed the monogram on.
This is the before picture:
With the initials ironed on:
I simply LOVE all the things that you can do with the Cricut Explore!! It's a wonderful machine and allows you to make some amazing things.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! We appreciate your visits and your comments. Have a good day and God Bless You! Donna
· 613 Avenue Create - W, 3E, Any Craft Accepted - #164 Anything goes with optional twist: Create Your Own Color Challenge
· Come and Get It - W, 3E - #? Mixed Media
· Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 #28 Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
· Scrappers Delights M, First Saturday of the M Always Anything Goes
· Brown Sugar – W, E2 - No. 186 - Anything Goes
· Crafting-With-Friends - 2W, 3E - (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
· Creative Artiste Challenge - M, E3, C5 - February - Anything Goes with Mixed Media
· Jo's Scrap Shack - W, 3E - No.126 - Anything Goes