Friday, July 17, 2015

I Brake For Lovely Hats.

Hi Everyone, I've been MIA for a while.  Much to my surprise, I found I had several arteries to my heart blocked and that led to by-pass surgery.  So this is my first time back.  

I chose this vintage looking hat stamp from IBFS.  It is called "Hats".  The background paper is by DCWV and called French Country Stack.  I colored the hats with Promarkers and shaded the oval with chalk.  I also added some of the chalk to the doilies so they wouldn't look so bright white.  

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will go to the IBFS store.  They have so many stamps, I know you can find something you love.  Be sure to use my code, SAVE10 PEGGY, to receive a 10% discount on your purchases.  God Bless You!!! Peggy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40