Thursday, July 4, 2013

Max's BD Card & Party

We hope you had a wonderful 4th of July and got to celebrate America's Independence Day.  I am so happy to live here where we have the privilege to worship God and enjoy the many benefits of living in a free nation.  Not everyone enjoys these freedoms.  Frankly based on the happenings recently, I wonder how long we will have them.  

Now on to my post.  We don't really know when Max's birthday is but we surmised he was born sometime around July so we decided July 4th would be good.  So we celebrated his 2nd birthday today.  Buttons, Donna & Jacob came over.  I bought special doggie treats for him & Buttons.  They each got toys.  Donna made Max this card.  Isn't it cute?  She used a cut file from Silhouette America.  She attempted to make the puppy look like Buttons so Max would know it was from her.  I think she got it pretty close.  How about you?


Here are a few pictures from our celebration.


 Miss Buttons
 Max giving Jacob High Five
 Thanks for dropping by today.  We love and appreciate you.  God Bless You!!!! Peggy

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pics and party. Happy birthday, Max!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40