Thursday, September 6, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!!!!

Hi Everyone!!  Guess what today is?? 

Well, today is my little wonderful mom's birthday!  So please join me in wishing her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  Join in and sing with me (me,me,me,me,me)...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MAMA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

and many more.....

That was some good singing I heard out there!!  Now if you would please send a comment to my mom and wish her a Happy Birthday, I know it would make her day!

I made Mom a card which I will post tomorrow.  She wouldn't promise me that she wouldn't look at the blog before she got her gift so I'll just post it tomorrow.  I'll teach her to be nosy!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks for sending my mom some love in wishing her a Happy Birthday!! 

Love you, Mom!!! 

Until another day, God Bless You!!  Donna

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, enjoy and eat lots of cake!

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day! Sorry, I am late visiting!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40