Wednesday, February 8, 2012

VALENTINE GIFT BAGS - LOVE STRUCK, SWEETHEARTS

Hi Everyone!  One of my friends asked me if I would decorate some gift bags for her  to give to her Secret Pals at church.  Of course, I said yes.

 
For the first bag - I used the Love Struck cartridge cutting the shadow and heart out at 5".  For the tag, I cut out two shadow hearts and popped them together, then cut out the word Love from the cartridge at 1". 


For the second bag - I cut out a piece of white embossed paper at 4 3/4 x 5 3/4.  I then cut the same size out of die cut heart paper.  I then used Cricut Craftroom to make a frame using George's round rectangle which I popped on top of the red heart paper.  I cut the cherub out at 3" from the Sweethearts cartridge.  I embossed it using the heart dot embossing folder.  I popped it in the center of the heart die cut paper.  For the tag, I used the negative white center of the frame and cut out another 3" cherub.



All in all, I think they turned out cute!!  Thank you for stopping by!  Until another day, God Bless You!!  Donna

12 comments:

  1. These are so pretty. Don't you just love decorating giftbags? They always go a lot faster than bags for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good friend! The bags are beautiful! Wouldn't Max look adorable peeking out of one of your beautiful bags!!!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable bags:) Cute, cute idea!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bags, Peggy. Your friend (and her friends) will be so pleased.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna,
    These are so cute. The bags turned out really well
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gift bags,such a great way to transform gift bags into something special.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, my sweet friend! Your bags and tags turned out just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely way to receive a gift! I found your site in the looking for followers discussion over at the outlawz, I hope you will visit me too @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peggy,
    I know your life is beyond busy right now with your selling of the house and moving, but please take a moment to go to my blog. I have something for you...
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com/2012/02/beautiful-award-from-sandy-of-ukaih.html

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope everything is ok...I haven't seen posts from you two in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is everything OK? I've missed you two. Hope you are just very busy.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40