Nana Donna of Nana Donna's Card Dreams has awarded us the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, Donna. We feel so honored.
Well here are the rules for the award.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this on to 15 of your blog friends
Now I understand that 15 bloggers are a lot, as I think we are mostly intertwined in our own little groups and most of the bloggers we know have probably gotten this already. So if you can't make 15 that's OK, because I don't even think I can.
Seven things about us. I'm going to put some things and let Donna finish.
1. I am trying to sell my house so I can move close to Donna
2. I have OCD - Obsessive Crafting Disorder
3. I take too long making a card.
4. I own too much paper and crafting materials
5. I can't wait for my Mom to move close to me.
6. I would rather play in my scrap area than sleep.
7. I have OCD just like my mom!! I don't think there is a cure!
Here are our friends we want to pass this award on to:
Handmade From The Heart
Grace Notes For Today
Creating With Chrissy
Stephanie's Stamping Spot
Love That Bug
Glitter, Stamps and Ink
Little Works of Art
Thank you again, Nana Donna, for this honor. We will continue to strive to be worthy. God Bless You!!! Peggy and Donna