Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Time For Joy-Mojo Monday

First of all, I want to say welcome to all of our followers.  Our blog hop was so much fun.  I hope you all enjoyed seeing everyone's creations.  There were some wonderfully talented people in it.  Also, there is a rumor going around that we will be doing another one sometime in the next few months.  I'm just saying.  Thank you Melissa and Bobby and Jill for all your efforts organizing the hop.  It went so smoothly.  You are great.

Mondays are a time for the Mojo Monday Challenge.  You can find the requirements on their website.  I've never participated in this challenge but I thought, Why Not?  Donna is iced in at her house with a sick boy so I don't know if she'll get to play or not.  She's been busy cutting Snowflakes for the students in Jacob's room to put together at their Christmas party Friday.

Back to the challenge.  There is a sketch you need to follow to participate.  I had some paper I wanted to use so I changed the layout a little.  I understand that's allowed.  This is a 5X7 card.  The paper is KandCo. "Let It Snow".  It has some really pretty paper in it.  Apparently, I thought a lot of Christmas paper was pretty because I now have 4 stacks of Christmas paper.  Do you think I might be OCD?????  LOL  All my cuts were made with the Let It Snow paper stack.  There is a tutorial on our blog on how to make the pinwheel.  Just click here.  I hope you enjoy making one.  They're very easy.  The sentiment is a digistamp from Create With TLC. 

Thank you all for visiting and for following.  We love your comments.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card!!!!Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous as usual, Peggy. Hope your grandson is well soon. No fun being sick for christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40