Sunday, October 3, 2010

Don't Go Bananas

Happy Sunday Everyone!!  I made this card using the Create A Critter Cartridge for a friend of mine.  It was part of a set of four cards.  The banana was cut at 2". 

I thought the sentiment was cute because sometimes I feel this way about my birthday.  Well, I'm keeping this short and sweet today because my Mom is here visiting and we're off to play in the "Happy Space".  Hopefully, we'll have some pretty creations to share with you this week.  Have a good day and we hope you'll visit again soon!!  Until another day, God Bless!  Donna

2 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.