Sunday, April 2, 2017

DS4J New Release Sunday-04-01

Digistamps4Joy has a new release today.  They have new releases twice a month.  The design team has created some lovely cards.  Be sure to check them out.  I chose "Buster" for my card.  He's a sweet, happy little dog.

The background is a page from My Memories Suite software.  I have never tried to do a background with it but I like how it turned out. I colored Buster with Promarkers.  I hope you will visit Digistamps4Joy and see all the lovely inspiration from the design team. Be sure to visit the store to see all the new releases. 

God Bless You !!! Peggy

Challenges for this card:
Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) April -  Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage Digi Creations (2W, P1/15, E3) #70 - Include an Animal
Petal Lu (P1/15, E3) #35 - Yellow Flowers
A Gem of a Challenge  2W Furry Friends  (Week 1 of 2)
Just Add Ink – W, - No.353 - Just Add Critters

9 comments:

  1. So cute and adorable. A very happy card and one anyone would love to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous make.. very cute. Lucky recipient. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buster is indeed very cute, and happy. He fits perfectly on that background, Peggy. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring on Buster and I just love your background Peggy. It suits him just right. Thank you for joining us this week at JAI - Chlo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight. Lisa DT CCC Digi Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww what a cute card,thanks for joining us at Petal Lu, hugs kay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buster sure is cute. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Petal Lu x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40