Monday, November 9, 2015

Blessings Card - My Scrap Chick

If you ever use SVGs My Scrap Chick is having a wonderful sale right now.  The deal is if you order 10 items, you get them for .50 cent each, no matter what the original cost.  I ordered 11 items for $5.50.  Some of them were multi-item svg's.  This card came from a product called Blessings Trio which consisted of the card, a basket and a box.


I tried uploading the svg into Cricut Design Space but it didn't upload correctly.   So I decided to try importing into Silhouette Studio.  It imported flawlessly so I used  my Cameo to cut out all the pieces.  The Cameo did not cut as well as my Cricut Explore but at least I didn't  have the hassle of resizing everything.  I'm hoping this will be corrected for CDS soon.

I cut the card and all the embellishments exactly as designed, embossed the background piece with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder and assembled the card.  I think it will make a darling Thanksgiving card.

Thank you for your visit today.  God Bless You!!! Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40