Monday, April 20, 2015

HUBBY'S BIRTHDAY CARD! - EXPLORE (again)

Hi Everyone - me again!  Well, I told you that I finally used my Explore - guess what?  I used it again - I'm on a roll!!  My husband birthday was Friday, April 17th and he will NOT accept a store bought card from me or my mother!  He gets insulted if we try to buy him a card for anything!  He also saves all the cards that we make and give him.  He has them in a drawer of the night stand on his side of the bed. Now isn't that the sweetest - everyone say - awwwww!!!!

So with his birthday in mind, I again decided to use my Explore and make another "ready to make" project.  I chose the card below because I liked the colors used in the example on Design Space.  I chose the project and simply followed the instructions step by step to create the card below.  I know he'll like it (and put it with his other collection).




I'm hoping that by using my Explore and making these projects that it will help my mojo come back and I can create some original projects of my own!  Thank you once again for stopping by - you are appreciated!  Until another day, God Bless You!  Donna

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card for a man. Change the colors and it would work for anyone. Happy birthday to your hubby.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40