Saturday, July 12, 2014

Paper A La Mode Challenge - Rick St Dennis

Saturday has rolled around once again and it is time for the Paper A La Mode Challenge at the Outlawz.  Our sponsor is Rick St. Dennis and our theme is animals.  Now I must admit I didn't like some of the funky animals Rick had but I thought this little mouse was cute.  Her name is Cordelia.

Card Supplies:
5X6.5 Card Base
Background Paper - Reflections
Image - Cordelia by Rick St. Dennis
Lace Doily - Silhouette Online Store Cut File - I cut it at 5", cut it in half, then cut another 1/2" off each side 
Ribbon 
Flowers
Promarkers used to color image:
Mouse - shaded in Cool Gray 1
Dress- Powder Blue, Arctic Blue
Lace - Ivory, Satin
Bows - Fuchsia, Pink Carnation
Shoes - Cool Gray 1 and 4
Flowers - Powder Blue, Blossom, White, Sunflower

Please stop over at PAM and join us for this fun challenge.  I appreciate your visits & comments.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40