Monday, June 30, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge - Farm Animals

Today is a new challenge at the Eureka Stamps Challenge Blog.  Our theme is "Farm Animals".  I chose this cute little digistamp called "Rainy Day Duck" and this Feeling Under The Weather sentiment from the shop.  There are lots of cute digis available there.  
 Card Supplies
5X7 card base
Background Paper - WeRMemory Makers "Feeling Groovy" paper pack.  I found this paper pack at Tuesday Morning.  I had to have it. I don't think I can share this one with Donna. LOL
Image - Rainy Day Duck by Eureka Stamps and sentiment
Glossy Accents - for the rain puddle under the duck.
Gems
Promarkers used to color the image
Duck Bill - Gold, Raw Sienna
Duck - Tulip Yellow, Yellow, Primrose, and Gold
Ground -Green Chalk
Puddle - Powder Blue covered with Glossy Accents
Sky - Grey Chalk with a ray of yellow to show the end of the rain is near.

Thank you for your visits and your comments.  I hope you will visit Eureka Stamps Blog to see all the inspiration by the Design Team. God Bless You!!!  


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40