Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My First Sherri Baldy Stamp Card

We hope you had a great holiday.  I know one thing I ate too much.  My son-in-law grilled burgers and made baked bbq beans that were totally delicious.  It had been a while since I had a homemade burger and it was a treat but I'm still full today.  LOL

I recently discovered Sherri Baldy Digistamps.  Most all of them have these huge eyes and are totally "froo froo."  Click on her name to look at them.  I think the one I used on this card is a freebie.  I could not find a name for her anywhere.  

Supplies used.
5.5 X 8.5" card base 
Background paper - K & Co. Botanical (love this stack)
Digital Image - Sherri Baldy Digistamp
Frame - Laser cut frame from Michael's - cost $1 - I used an Inssentials Blending Tool to ink the frame.
Flowers - Spare Parts by Paper Studio - Hobby Lobby
Brad - by American Craft Elements
Ribbon & twine - From the $1bin at Michaels
Butterfly - Martha Stewart Punch
Promarkers used to color image:
Face/Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Baby Pink for blush & lips
Hair - Walnut, Burnt Orange, Orange, Amber.  I have been watching Youtube videos trying to improve my coloring for hair.  I love the way this red hair turned out. 
Eyes - Tea Green, Gray Green
Flowers in Hair -  Tulip Yellow, Mustard, Leaf Green, Forest Green,Orchid & Gold Stickles for the Stament

Here is a close up of the adorable digistamp & frame.
 
Thank you so very much for stopping by today.  I hope you found something that will peak your interest in paper crafting & cause you to visit again.  God Bless You!!!! Peggy



1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card Peggy. I love the way you have framed the sweet image, fabulous colouring and gorgeous detailing.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40